Monday, June 20, 2011

*~Learnin'~*

 

Focus on becoming

Finding the right life partner is a matter of working to become the right life partner, trusting God to cover the "who" and "when" issues. Purposing to remain pure, taking proper advantage of singleness, and building wholesome relationships that cause one to treat younger men as brothers and younger women as sisters--that's a big enough assignment for anyone. Developing basic life skills (e.g., cooking, child care, home-repair tasks, vocational training) can further prepare one for building his or her own household some day. Since we tend to associate with those who share our values and goals, by concentrating on becoming a faithful, diligent, industrious, and skilled man or woman of God, are we not more apt to attract the same?     

By:Tim Grissom

~One word: AWESOME.. one of my good friends had lend me this book to read.I had thought it was just a book for leisure but turned to be "learnin" book for me=) it taught me about things i knew in my age i HAVE to learn.It talked about not thinking too much about dating,dreaming about when am i going to have a boyfriend thing, but use this time to focus on getting closer to God and doing things that please him. God in HIS timewill bring the right person into my life, I just have to be PATIENT & TRUST GOD EVERY STEP OF THE WAY that's what I'm doing,I may not be perfect in my walk with him,but i know i can still trust him,cause he's knows my future. Whoever my "prince charming" will be;) I pray it's who God intends to be. I heard quote that said "It's not finding the right person.It's BEING the right person''. I'll have to end with this I'm trusting God not only in relationships but every other area of my life & read this book if you haven't .

                                                         xo,lulu

No comments: