Wednesday, April 18, 2012

YOUTH CONVENTION!!!

Well to say the least,I had an AMAZING time at youth convention. I mentioned earlier,that even though the convention was in our own city,we decided to get a hotel in downtown anyway,to be in the fun with everyone else. I was so happy to see some of my really good friends from out of town(Eureka;) I love all of them!!
One of the bummers was that it was pouring rain the whole time(but where there's rain,there is my favorite wellies;)
It was a 3 day convention,the last night we had almost 3,000 in service,I'll tell you it was PACKED.
Bro.Doug White,from Texas was the evening speaker,he was phenomenal & during the day they had like this college & career thing/session I was umm...late to both of them,woke up late:)
I felt like it was a mini vacation for me,so I guess I took advantage of sleeping in;) ...But to sum it all up,it was unbelievably AMA-ZING!!! 


My current addiction,Nutella & baked wheats;) This was my snack for the whole week.Us girlys finished the whole jar,Oh the fattys we are,haha;)
                                                 

My gorgeous friend,Meg;)

             Crazy girls;)
                                                       

I love my SJ girls...
                                                   
Laney & Jess..
                                                 

Choir the last night..
                                                               

Eureka friends..
                                                     

I guess we were in the middle of a conversation.
                                             



Taylor & Meg..

Heart the Eureka girls..


Seri & Karly

Gigi!!;)

Opps I guess she wasn't ready

I heart random pic..

Aghhh!!!



On the 18th floor,this was the executive floor,I guess it was their lounge,you need to have a special card to get there,BUT we found an alternative way,the STAIRS.ha,they actually had an awesome view of the city;) But we got kicked out at 4am because we were talking too loud,Oh well;).....
Dough White


Took a pic of Frances & Tori from our room window..

No comments: