Tuesday, May 22, 2012

busy-busy-busy....

                   :::this past weekend:::



*~Graduated..FINALLY,woo-hoo!!!(well it was 2 wks. ago)




*~My aunty Kalo from Fiji surprised us for a visit & stayed for 5 days.I miss her already..


*~Got talked into having a grad party,turned out to be quite nice,I had NEVER had a party so big,I felt like crying(seriously,I'm that emotional,ha)


*~Looking for a job(hope to God,I find a good one)


*~Going to stay at my aunt's for a whole week yee,Im excited &.. Hello summer,flip-flops,summer dresses, beaches & swimming!


*~A random thought to throw in...I LOVE SUMMER NIGHTS,LOOKING AT THE STARS;)


*~I have been staying up REALLY late lately,I mean like till 3-4am type..


*~Went to the beach,BUT it was too cold to swim,bummer :-/


*~Can't have enough of Genia's mouth watering peach cobbler


*~Staying up with my girls,eating leftovers,singing till late at night, laughing till your stomach hurts,taking pictures & trying to act drunk while drinking apple cider(yea pathetic,ha),they have some quite hilarious pics..


*~My awesome parents 20th anniversary,I love you both to pieces!!!



::AND::

If in case if you're wondering about the D' fast & how it went,WELL it went amazing!! I had fruit smoothie for breakfast everyday,ate nuts & rice crackers with all natural peanut butter for lunch & stir-fry veggies for dinner,It was all delish.That was not the only meal I ate everyday,I had more of amazing D's fast foods.
I lost about 9lbs and GUESS WHAT?? I don't crave chocolate & sweets as much as I use to,before if someone gave me chocolate(any dark chocolate or kit-kat lovers out there) yep I would sin-fully gobble it up.BUT now it can be sitting by side table for weeks & I won't even touch it!!! Yea I'm pretty shocked at myself.The other day I ate pizza & brownies & I felt like pucking.I  don't care so much about junk food as much as I use too.So it really did help me ALOT & I feel so much healthier & energized everyday,I love it. I would do it every other month,If I had the money,since every healthy thing is always expensive!!!

BUT anyways..FORGIVE ME.. for not having any pictures to post,since I'm using my aunt's computer,hopefully next week I will post pictures.

I hope y'all have a fantabulous week!!!

xo,lulu



No comments: